Oh my adorable boys. Holden is playing his first year of Y-winner basketball. He is having a great time, but spends a lot of time telling everyone what to do. Including the coach. It is quite interesting. Brandt is taking part in Upward basketball. What a neat program. They get to run onto the court with lights and smoke, and the starters get their name announced. It has been the coolest thing. We are enjoying watching the boys have so much fun on the basketball court. I sure have great memories from when I was young. Hopefully they will too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. I'm so proud of them. Look at Brandt, he looks like he's ready to play for Gonzaga or something. Very cool.
Can't wait to come up and watch the boys play basketball. It looks like they have alot of fun.
Post a Comment