Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ainsley







My girly girl enjoys trucks. I have now come to terms with it. I have a baby girl after 3 boys, and she enjoys playing with trucks. Oh well. I can still dress her like a girl, and maybe she will also enjoy tea parties. She stays cleaner than her brothers. She also is a lot more sensitive. But I was kind of thinking she would play different. I guess not. She has become quite the conversationalist the last month or so, though I have no idea what she is saying. I tend to agree with whatever she says and she is satisfied with that. She carries on lengthy conversations with other children her age, which makes for great entertainment for us. She is a unique adorable little person.

1 comment:

Jen said...

She's a very cute princess playing with the trucks. Can't wait to see her (all of you) in a few days. Kaylee will help bring out the girl in all of them.