Monday, July 27, 2009

Camping pictures
























































Just getting some Lindh family reunion photos posted. I love the one of the kids studying the ants. The ants were so cool. During our camping stay, they migrated from one place to another. We watched them move through the campsite, then move back through carrying their eggs. It was very interesting. I have also included various pictures of people in camp. It will give you a view of everyone that was there, for those of you reading this that weren't there. And for those of you that were there, it will let you see yourself. Hope you are all having a great day and staying cool. It is a cooker outside here. Isn't summer great?

2 comments:

Mom said...

Great pictures of a fun weekend. And I think it is a little to hot for me. Staying in the house near the air conditioner works for me. Love you.

Lindh Family said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Wish I knew what Sarah was thinking in that one of her.