So the kids enjoyed the snow today. We built a very nice snowman, the snow was perfect, and the boys slid down the driveway. It definitely looked like a winter wonderland. Just check out my abominable snowgirl, Ainsley. I think the suit makes her look as wide as she is tall, but she was toasty warm. She did struggle walking a bit, but she went slow and I was willing to carry her when she needed help. It was a very fun morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun morning. The kids look like they had alot of fun. And yes, Ainsleys snowsuit is a little big but doesn't seem to bother her. Like the hat on the snowman too.
SNOW!!!!Oh no...I hope it is all gone by Wednesday.
Yup, you guys must live in Canada, as far north as you are. Our snow fell, collected a little, and started melting. No fun snow playing pictures for us. Glad you guys had fun. See you Thursday.
Post a Comment