Monday, September 3, 2012

Still waiting

Still waiting, but in the meantime, life continues.  We had huge milestones last week.  Brandt started 5th grade, Holden started 3rd grade and Wyatt started 1st grade.




Aren't they the cutest little boys ever.  Of course I forgot my good camera at home, so these pics are from my phone.  Sorry for the blur, and no your eyes are not going bad.
We just returned from a great time at the Ellensburg Fair and Rodeo.  We have such a great time every year.  Mike's extended family gathers for the weekend.  We spend lots of time swimming, visiting, watching the rodeo and visiting the fair.   This year, I had 3 of my siblings and various family members come for the weekend as well.  It was great to get to see everyone and it is a bit of a letdown when it ends, it signifies the end of summer.  We are now ready to head into fall.


Doesn't Brandt look cute in his cowboy hat?  I managed to get all four to sit together for this picture.  This is my gator (Wyatt's nickname) driving a gator :)

Brandt decided to build a large raft in the pool.  This picture is a bit deceiving.  The entire weekend, the pool was full of squirming little bodies.  If you just saw this picture you would think it was a lonely pool.  Really not the case.  

So, I will let you know that I expect to hear this week when we will be traveling to China.  If we don't hear, you may not want to call.  Mike is leaving tomorrow so I won't have him to vent on.  Just be cautious and forgiving when dealing with me this next week.  If we do get travel approval, we will be leaving within 2 weeks probably.  My life will go into overdrive trying to get all the details of our trip and the kids lives in order in that amount of time.  Mom, I love you and am so thankful you are willing to take on our crazy crew for us when we leave.  I will have everything in order, I think.  I will alert everyone when we hear, if you don't hear me screaming, it will probably be via text or phone.  We are so excited.  


1 comment:

Mom said...

I will be waiting to hear the good news and be ready to come and take care of the little munchkins that I love. Love to all of you. Mom