We were so blessed to have familiar faces in the hospital today. We have a good friend that was one of the surgeons and he just came out and told us the surgery couldn't have gone better. We are so relieved, but for me, I just want her in my arms. I want to be able to comfort her and keep her close and reassure her that her mommy and daddy still love her and are right here waiting for her. We are so happy things have gone well. Thank you so much for praying for our baby girl. We will continue to get info to you through here. We just talked to her main Doctor and she did great. Everything came together as it should. I am including pictures that show her for the last time with her cleft lip :).
Ok, didn't get this posted because Grace has been very hands on since she came out of surgery. I have a couple minutes now and I will get this posted really quick. Her face is beautiful. She is getting her independent spirit back. She is still the sweet little girl she was when she went in. She loves her family and still sees as a source of comfort. I am so relieved. She is not on a lot of pain meds now, we are just waiting to see how long it takes for her to take a bottle again. She started eating solids again today. She downed some yogurt and a Starbucks petite vanilla scone, kid has great taste. Here are a couple more pics of her after surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So beautiful!!!
She's looking good. Here's to a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment