Sunday, August 3, 2008
Volleyball
Well, I finally have gotten around to playing volleyball again. I played in a tournament this weekend and had a great time. We didn't end up winning our bracket, but we had a lot of fun trying. I plan to continue playing for years to come. The kids came and cheered me on. Mike did a great job of corralling them throughout the day. Poor Holden ended up with 2 bee stings. Poor thing claims that the attacks were unprovoked. We have been watching the Bee Movie lately. The kids have a different view of bees now. Unfortunately, I didn't remember to take pictures while I was there, but everyone think back to when I played in high school, and well, that was nothing like what I looked like this weekend. I had fun though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun Selina! Give poor little Holdy Pie my sympathy for his stings. Love ya, Ev
Why am I not surprised that is was Holden? Poor guy. I bet they were pretty proud to watch their mama pound the ball.
Post a Comment