For those of you who couldn't be at the wedding, here are a couple of pictures. Aren't they the cutest people ever. Congratulations Nic, you were a beautiful bride. I also had to include some pictures of the some of the cutest children ever. I loved Wyatt going around telling everyone he was wearing his Princess dress. Isn't he cute. Ainsley couldn't keep her eyes off Nicci.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
For those of you who couldn't be at the wedding, here are a couple of pictures. Aren't they the cutest people ever. Congratulations Nic, you were a beautiful bride. I also had to include some pictures of the some of the cutest children ever. I loved Wyatt going around telling everyone he was wearing his Princess dress. Isn't he cute. Ainsley couldn't keep her eyes off Nicci.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
beautiful, simply beautiful.
Post a Comment