Just a few pictures from our wonderful escape. I tell you, it was very difficult to come back to Spokane after being in paradise. If I didn't have two sweet boys waiting for me at home, I may have been tempted to stay a little longer. Well, the kids and the fact that everything over there is a bit expensive. Anyway, we had a great time. The resort was amazing. The pool was perfect for Brandt, and he, sis and I spent many hours there. Mike did work a little, but got to join us for most of the fun. The rope swing is Brandt's absolute favorite part of the resort. He must have jumped off it 50 times. We also took Brandt snorkeling. He was a natural, after we got him out there. He was a bit intimidated by the large waves he had to work his way through in order to start, but once he was out there, he would drag Mike or I out further and loved looking for the different fish. We also saw some whales while we were there. This is the time of year the whales have just given birth, and spend time training the young, so they were out there jumping through the air. It was amazing. Anyway, I will have to show you all of the pictures sometime, and tell you all the stories. Just wanted to give you a brief overview.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What beautiful pictures. They are like postcards. I'm glad you had a good time. We loved having Wyatt here. It is rather quiet around here.
Give all the kids a hug for me.
Post a Comment