Sunday, July 5, 2009



Ainsley is a climber. I am told that every time I pick her up from the nursery at church. I was already aware of the fact of course, but I just thought I would provide these pictures as an example. We haven't put up the exersaucer yet, because in a crunch Ainsley will sit in it for a few minutes. It was sitting in the living room and all of a sudden Ainsley was in it.

I asked the boys if one of them had put her in, and they said no, so I assumed she had climbed. Well, I caught her in the act. She was in backwards by the end, but she managed to climb right up there and get herself in. Yes, Ainsley is a climber.

2 comments:

Mom said...

How cute. She has the look of determination on her face in the first picture then "look I made it".

Lindh Family said...

Climbing drives me crazy some days! Can't tell you how many times I have to remove Sarah from tables. But they sure do love it. Not sure why it's a needed skill. Good for her for getting in it by herself.