So, no new news. I have been online a lot and feel encourage that we will hear something soon. Life continues at the Kelly household. We have begun summer and we are on our first road trip with Mike. We are hanging at the C'mon Inn, swimming and watching TV. A special treat for the kids.
Ainsley after her first ballet recital. She did so good. She learned the dance sometime become dress rehearsal and the performance. She had a great time.
The kids played very well together in the pool today. It was a strange realization that the kids didn't need me in the water with them. I did get in when A asked me if I would get in and swim with her.
I will probably put a few more pictures up later. I need to pack up and get checked out of the hotel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment