I wanted to include this tidbit about Grace so I can document when it began. About a week ago, Grace fell asleep in the car. I needed to run into Target, so I just picked her up out of her car seat and she stayed asleep on my shoulder. The next few days, she would fall asleep in the car, and I was able to move her asleep into her crib. Not a big deal to many of you, and I didn't realize it right away, but my baby girl used to wake up scared anytime she was moved. If we woke her up, she would be scared and angry. That is no longer the case. She is now relaxed enough to stay asleep on my shoulder. I think this is a big deal. I think it is cool that she is comfortable with us moving her, even when she is asleep. I may be making this up, but I feel like it is another step in her accepting us as her family. I see it as a major step in her attachment to us.
Here are a few pics from the last couple of days here. Aloha all.
We went to the Dole Pineapple Plantation. Fun, and yummy.
Holden
Brandt
Ainsley
Wyatt
The pineapple express
Shave ice from Matsumoto's. Yummy!
My sweet baby girl and her pigtails :)
Love my brood
Watching fish
Holden dominated the bars contest. He could have gone back and forth forever. I think we are heading in the right direction with gymnastics.













No comments:
Post a Comment