We had a fantastic time today at the Fairchild Air Show. The kids loved looking at all the planes, and watching the amazing flying. We met Grandma and Grandpa, as well as Aunt Pat and Uncle Bob there. Holden spent most of his time making paper airplanes out of sticky notes. Wyatt was sure that there was lightning, though I explained to him the airplanes were making the loud noised. Ainsley was pretty happy until the end when I think she was just done wearing the ear muffs and wanted to leave. Brandt started playing airshow with his toy planes on the way home. I think the show had an impact on all of them. Here are some of the pictures from the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a good time. Soooo wish we could have been there. I'll be so glad when our quarantine is over. Hopefully no one gets sick tonight. We did get to see the Angels and had a good time of watching them. GREAT pictures, I didn't even bother trying with our camera. Maybe next year.
Great pics. I love the one of Ainsley with the headphones on. Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment