Lake Steven's starting line. 7:00 AM
Mike finished his swim in 39 minutes. That is so good.
Transition to run after a great job on his bike
One of many running loops. Mike is the second one in the picture, not the first. It is kind of a dark picture.
We finished up all of the paperwork we need to for this step of the adoption process. I called to find out all the details for filling out Mike and my visa forms. I wanted to be sure I answered all the questions correctly. It was sort of confusing, but the person I spoke with was very helpful, and now they are done and waiting for our provisional approval for our I-800. Can't believe we could be traveling in September. So cool. We stopped by IKEA to pick up a dresser for the girls' room. I think I will start getting their room all set up, but we don't know if G will be joining A right away or if she will be rooming with us. We are open to doing what we need to do to get our baby girl adjusted to life with a family.
After a swim at the Y, Mike and I took the kids on a "coffee" date. We don't get the chance to hang as a family like that very often, but we enjoy it when we can.
Have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment