Sunday, January 25, 2009

AWANA Grand Prix











We just finished up the AWANA Grand Prix racing series. It was a great night. Brandt and Holden both had cars racing. They were both very well painted and put together. In the Cubbies division, Holden took 4th. Brandt had some mechanical problems, so his car ended up not finishing the first run. He had a chance to retry his car in the last round, and it finished the second time, 3rd in his heat. It was a fun evening. The boys are already talking about next year.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Good job boys. Looks like you had a lot of fun making and racing your cars.

Lindh Family said...

Nathan has his last Pinewood Derby for Cub scouts coming up in March. They sure do have a lot of fun making and racing these cars. Good for you for taking pictures. I've forgotten the last two years. Now that I'm blogging I'll remember. =) It helps when the kids are always asking "Will this be going on the blog?"