Mike and I at the civil affairs office. We were one of the last families to get our baby because she arrived late. I couldn't believe it was her when they walked in because she is so tiny.
Gotcha moment. No other words needed.
She was so tiny and precious. It was an amazing moment. When I get back to civilization, I will blog about the whole journey so far, but with the crazy technology, it is a struggle to get much on here. Just know, we are feeling God's presence, even in Communist China. He is here and he is mighty. Seeing baby Grace react with so much fear, even though her life is changing for the better, gives me such a vivid picture of us before we are adopted in the family of God. There is so much more in a life lived for Christ, but before we realize that, we are so lost and afraid. Thank you God for adopting me!
No comments:
Post a Comment