Monday, October 15, 2012

Pictures

This post will just be a collection of the photos we have taken the last few day.  Just two more nights here in China, then one in Hong Kong and then we begin our long trek home.  I can not wait!
This is the pagota in the middle of the Buddhist temple we visited.  What a sad place.  There were many people there making offerings to this dead god Buddha.  We are so thankful we serve a living God, who we have seen working through this entire process.

We visited then Chen house.  It is a historic house that displays the art forms the region is famous for, ivory carving, jade carving, embroidery and the fourth I can't seem to remember, so I must have missed it.  The house, pictured in part below, was beautiful and ornate inside and out.  In the back,we were given a view of some Guangzhou housing, which is pictured above.


No comments: